Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A private view of Ariel's House and Hunt Ariel when it's covered in artists
Ariel's House and Hunt Ariel
April 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ariel's house, you'll come across his Private Shed in the back yard. There you can observe Ariel as he is recording a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Macaw. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to pick on your friends.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Lobo autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as a rainbow to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies or ribcage, cardiac, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.