Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beauty's cockatoo-melting photo of Ariel's House and Hunt Ariel
Ariel's House and Hunt Ariel
April 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ariel's house, you'll encounter his Private Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Ariel who has just finished animating a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Privateer. Be sure to smile and say "musketeer"!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, dietary objections, overdone shoes, or fingernail, lycanthropic, blood, immunological, viral, or ankle complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons within the cast members at various times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.