Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's House and Hunt Ariel show at park closing
Ariel's House and Hunt Ariel
September 18, 1972
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ariel's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Ariel finishing recording a scene from her next big film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her bug!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this show by yourself because it's required by law.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to get stuck on this show as much as a half hour before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Jay Rasulo interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and stubborn).
- This show closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.