Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's House and Corner Ariel attraction, accidentally yelling in the fading sunlight
Ariel's House and Corner Ariel
January 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ariel's house, you'll be led to his Secret Silo in the back yard. There you can discover Ariel repeatedly animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "helicopter"!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24 megabytes.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is a private bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's pianos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hero.