Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Stalk Annette attraction during repairs
Annette's House and Stalk Annette
December 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Annette's house, you'll encounter her Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Annette while she is taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After bankrupting this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- This attraction originally cost more than $366 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.