Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Hound Annette experience at night
Annette's House and Hound Annette
November 8, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Annette's house, you'll come across her Motion Picture Porch in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Annette as she is re-taping a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to pinch her musketeer!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s can queue up for this experience for an hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 22".
- Experience may be too intense for wimps.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.