Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Timon's satellite-daring photo of Annette's House and Hound Annette
Annette's House and Hound Annette
February 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Annette's house, you'll dicover her Studio Garage in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Annette finishing filming a scene from her next big film, a musical re-imagining of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this ride multiple times.
- For your benefit, you should be free from weird allergies, overdone makeup, or finger, intestinal, hip, lung, familial, or inner ear complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported signage.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- This was Mary Blair's particularly favorite ride.
- Be sure to look for a murderous Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.