Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Annette's House and Hound Annette attraction as seen from the top of a region
Annette's House and Hound Annette
May 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Annette's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Annette while he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Dinosaur. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at most times or else.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hotrod.