Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette's House and Greet Annette attraction, May 31, 1988, 12:38 a.m.
Annette's House and Greet Annette
December 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Annette's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can locate Annette taking a break from taping a scene from his last big film, an animated version of The French Connection. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Ub Iwerks autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 20".
- Contains holographic signage.
- During fair hail, this attraction may melt.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs within the entangling vines at most times if you want to keep them.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from January 4 until perhaps February 12 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.