Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Pester Andy attraction at a distance
Andy's House and Pester Andy
May 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Andy's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Andy while he is animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome man!
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
- In a disguised closet at the tippy top of the Andy's House and Pester Andy, there is a werewolfball dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.