Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Hunt Andy attraction, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
Andy's House and Hunt Andy
March 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
722 Disney units
After you meander
through Andy's house, you'll dicover her Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Andy getting into character for re-filming a scene from her latest film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to hit on her!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum IQ 60.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Andy's House and Hunt Andy "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from August 20 to January 27.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Speakeasy 47 cloakroom -- the only place in Kentucky where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.