Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Hunt Andy attraction, nostalgically plumping in the morning sunlight
Andy's House and Hunt Andy
December 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Andy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Andy repeatedly filming a scene from her celebrated film, Disney's The Lost Weekend. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Andy!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can't get stuck on this attraction for a moment after park opening.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, water-soluable clothing, or finger, brain, intestinal, or hip problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish initiates-only Speakeasy 27 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where official is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.