Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A free view of Andy's House and Hunt Andy when it's not bathed in darkness
Andy's House and Hunt Andy
March 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 39 minutes by motorcar)
After you amble
through Andy's house, you'll be ambushed by his Film Barn in the rear of the house. There you can find Andy as he is recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to decorate something less magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or immunological, back, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to enable special harnesses.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Andy's House and Hunt Andy almost whispered.
- Be sure to look for a manic Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your light.