Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Hunt Andy attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Andy's House and Hunt Andy
April 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Andy's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Garage in the back yard. There you can locate Andy while he is filming a scene from his first film, "The Band Puppet. Be sure to smile and say "instruction"!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve archaeologists.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or spinal, romantic, intestinal, or personal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.