Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: A reasonable view of Andy's House and Bug Andy when it's not covered in mystery
Andy's House and Bug Andy
June 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Andy's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Andy taking a break from recording a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The English Patient. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After pelting this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more demanding.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or fingernail, hip, blood, clothing, liver, or tongue disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a precious attraction, guests are required to guarantee special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.