Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Bug Andy experience at dusk
Andy's House and Bug Andy
February 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Andy's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Silo in the rear of the house. There you can discover Andy while she is recording a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this experience, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this experience's characters are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.