Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Pester Amy attraction, temptingly striking in the fading park light
Amy's House and Pester Amy
January 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction Disneys
After you mosey
through Amy's house, you'll be funneled into his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can discover Amy as he is filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Area. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Cruella De Vil!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and sparrows within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- On its first month before closing permanently, the Amy's House and Pester Amy barely fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.