Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Amy's House and Pester Amy attraction, trickily skidding in the afternoon sunlight
Amy's House and Pester Amy
July 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction stars
After you tour
through Amy's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Production Facility in the back yard. There you can find Amy who has just finished taping a scene from her last big film, a humorous take on Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of former prison inmates.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Lightning McQueen autograph area.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or wrist, chest, or clothing complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.