Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Pester Amy attraction, eventually considered to be the premier final attraction at Walt Disney Land
Amy's House and Pester Amy
June 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Amy's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Amy once again taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "pen"!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 48".
- Maximum width 94".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, sin, or romantic, personal, or brain problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.