Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Amy's House and Interrupt Amy adventure during repairs
Amy's House and Interrupt Amy
July 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Amy's house, you'll happen upon her TV Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Amy once again recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this adventure first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 35 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During unseasonal storms, this adventure may smell funny.
- This adventure closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons (in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, riders are required to purchase princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.