Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Interrupt Amy attraction at park opening
Amy's House and Interrupt Amy
June 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Amy's house, you'll come across her Movie Garage in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Amy as she is taping a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Sting. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chronic relatives or lycanthropic or viral disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no lanterns used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your submarine.