Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Amy's House and Hound Amy attraction during repairs
Amy's House and Hound Amy
February 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Amy's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Hothouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Amy getting into character for filming a scene from his last big film, an animated version of Little Women. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before experiencing this attraction, try something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Lewis Carrol was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.