Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Eliminate Amy attraction, which recently celebrated its stolen anniversary
Amy's House and Eliminate Amy
July 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Amy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can see Amy finishing recording a scene from his first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "tourist"!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will make silly comments to your party.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and tearful).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.