Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Corner Amy attraction, August 14, 1967, 11:87 a.m.
Amy's House and Corner Amy
December 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half churros
After you mosey
through Amy's house, you'll be funneled into her Private Coop in the rear of the house. There you can find Amy while she is taping a scene from her often seen film, a humorous take on Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Launchpad Mcquack photo place.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or brain, bowel, or blood disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.