Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dismal view of Amy's House and Corner Amy when it's not bathed in children
Amy's House and Corner Amy
January 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Amy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Amy as he is taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Caroler. Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.