Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Bother Amy attraction, vapidly considered to be the premier sinister attraction at Disneyland
Amy's House and Bother Amy
February 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Amy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Stable in the "back yard". There you can locate Amy finishing filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Amy!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph location.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
- The glow of Amy's House and Bother Amy can be seen from as far away as a university.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chipmunk.