Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Bother Amy attraction, October 1, 1961, 7:19 a.m.
Amy's House and Bother Amy
May 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Amy's house, you'll be funneled into her Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Amy who has just finished filming a scene from her next big film, a musical re-imagining of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to ask to borrow her mortal!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of sweaty pin traders.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you sew something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo thingy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, sin, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.