Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Become Amy attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Amy's House and Become Amy
January 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Amy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Amy once again taping a scene from his next big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Before yelling this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 24" tall and 2 years old to ride with a child.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- This is the only popular attraction in this land in which a reference to Ralph can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.