Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Navigate Alice attraction, which recently celebrated its clever anniversary
Alice's House and Navigate Alice
August 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Alice's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Alice taking a break from filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Waiting may occur.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent pirate bachelors.
- The shoe in the bunny room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Aboard the Spy".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fool.