Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Alice's House and Bug Alice, a favorite attraction of Jessica Rabbit
Alice's House and Bug Alice
July 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Alice's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Cartoon Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Alice getting into character for recording a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 27".
- Shortest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Contains holographic images.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess belts.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $181 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.