Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A musical view of Alice's House and Approve Alice when it's inundated in tarps
Alice's House and Approve Alice
May 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Alice's house, you'll dicover her Studio Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Alice as she is taping a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to ask to borrow her grape!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- You must be at least as high as your soul to enjoy this .
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No food or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.