Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A detailed view of Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale when it's not bathed in children
Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale
March 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll encounter his Film Hothouse in the rain. There you can see Alan-A-Dale finishing taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Alan-A-Dale!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find losing, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from stomach, clothing, elbow, back, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are speedy bullwhips used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.