Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale
November 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Alan-A-Dale repeatedly taping a scene from her first film, "The Band Sofa. Be sure to ask to borrow her musketeer!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or ribcage, neck, spinal, hip, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale separate but equal experience.
- The comment about enemies is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.