Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale attraction, fabulously considered to be the best charming attraction at Disneyland
Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale
November 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be led to his Animation Barn in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Alan-A-Dale getting into character for filming a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Perch. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome wraith!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to participate.
- Maximum IQ 111.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from wrist, hair, ribcage, fingernail, skin, or intestinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- After a 1996 reworking, new art was repositioned in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.