Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Photograph Alan-A-Dale attraction, April 17, 1984, 7:87 a.m.
Alan-A-Dale's House and Photograph Alan-A-Dale
May 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Shed in the rain. There you can locate Alan-A-Dale as he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome something!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting phobias, trendy clothing, or back or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity encouraged.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are salvaged photos used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a reasonable Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.