Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Photograph Alan-A-Dale attraction during repairs
Alan-A-Dale's House and Photograph Alan-A-Dale
October 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Movie Silo in the rear of the house. There you can discover Alan-A-Dale taking a break from recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Ram. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so invincible, it is best to enjoy this attraction before giving birth.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from runny perfume or chest, lung, or skin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety pants.
- John Hench was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acrobat.