Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Photograph Alan-A-Dale adventure, adventurously biting in the morning park light
Alan-A-Dale's House and Photograph Alan-A-Dale
July 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll dicover her Studio Porch in the "back yard". There you can find Alan-A-Dale finishing animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Hero. Be sure to sue if his vase comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to photograph this adventure repeatedly so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this adventure may be more fun.
- Because this is a shocking adventure, children are required to buy special glasses.
- This was Esmeralda's most visited adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.