Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Alan-A-Dale's House and Photograph Alan-A-Dale when it's bathed in darkness
Alan-A-Dale's House and Photograph Alan-A-Dale
October 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Barn in the rear of the house. There you can find Alan-A-Dale repeatedly animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Portrait. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Alan-A-Dale!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1996 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.