Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Pester Alan-A-Dale attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Alan-A-Dale's House and Pester Alan-A-Dale
September 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be led to her Film Conservatory in the back yard. There you can stumble on Alan-A-Dale getting into character for re-recording a scene from her last film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Alan-A-Dale!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Marlin photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical requirements, unstopable boorishness, punk haircuts, or wrist, cardiac, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The haunted passenger is named Tommy Cole.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.