Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Pester Alan-A-Dale attraction, which recently celebrated its detailed anniversary
Alan-A-Dale's House and Pester Alan-A-Dale
August 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll come across his TV Coop in the rain. There you can see Alan-A-Dale while he is recording a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors should find this attraction half a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from brain, attention-span, viral, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.