Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A mighty view of Alan-A-Dale's House and Meet Alan-A-Dale when it's not covered in tarps
Alan-A-Dale's House and Meet Alan-A-Dale
October 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be led to his Private Mews in the back yard. There you can discover Alan-A-Dale repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 95.
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.