Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Greet Alan-A-Dale attraction, presently peeling in the morning sunlight
Alan-A-Dale's House and Greet Alan-A-Dale
February 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
After you stroll
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Barn in the rain. There you can set eyes on Alan-A-Dale getting into character for filming a scene from her next big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to shake her silhouette!
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- Before riding this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The patriotic flower is the last one remaining from the motorcar grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.