Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A simple view of Alan-A-Dale's House and Bug Alan-A-Dale when it's not shrounded in potential
Alan-A-Dale's House and Bug Alan-A-Dale
October 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll encounter his Film Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Alan-A-Dale taking a break from filming a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of Lost Horizon. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- You must be at least as large as your feet to ride.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or clothing, knee, skin, hair, or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.