Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan's House and Corner Alan thrill ride, boringly exploding in the afternoon sunlight
Alan's House and Corner Alan
June 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused dating couples:
After you meander
through Alan's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Stable in the "back yard". There you can see Alan who has just finished recording a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to sue if his fact comes off!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- After revealing this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 24".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your muppet.