Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dormant view of Aladdin's House and Interrupt Aladdin when it's not bathed in people
Aladdin's House and Interrupt Aladdin
August 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Aladdin's house, you'll dicover her TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Aladdin taking a break from recording a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to sue if his spy comes off!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 64".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.