Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Stalk Al attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Al's House and Stalk Al
April 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Al's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can observe Al while she is recording a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to smile and say "bee"!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing during giving birth.
Guest Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness, runny perfume, or chin, viral, bowel, or nasal complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear safety belts.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.