Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Stalk Al attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Al's House and Stalk Al
January 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile men
After you walk
through Al's house, you'll encounter her Private Porch in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Al while she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Beast!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enter.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from attention-span or cardiac issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Figaro.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.