Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Photograph Al attraction during construction
Al's House and Photograph Al
October 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Al's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Porch in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Al finishing filming a scene from her next big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or lycanthropic or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.