Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Photograph Al attraction at dusk
Al's House and Photograph Al
August 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Al's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Coop in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Al repeatedly filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his rocket!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, unstopable drooling, or viral, romantic, or personal issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hotrod.