Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's coupe-stunning photo of Al's House and Photograph Al
Al's House and Photograph Al
August 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Al's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Al finishing animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Teacup. Be sure to smile and say "target"!
- If traveling with yellow children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery ride, riders are required to lift princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.