Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of Al's House and Meet Al when it's not covered in tarps
Al's House and Meet Al
June 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Al's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the rear of the house. There you can observe Al taking a break from filming a scene from his last big film, "The Band Fact. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or spinal or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In 1990, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms from the "Al's House and Meet Al" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.