Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Hunt Al attraction, untimely considered to be the worst audiovisual attraction at Disneyland
Al's House and Hunt Al
March 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Al's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Al finishing filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Minimum height 23".
- Darkness may be too boring for immature tweens.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.