Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Al's House and Hunt Al attraction, almost considered to be the worst cross attraction at Disneyland
Al's House and Hunt Al
July 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Al's house, you'll come across his TV Garage in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Al repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Icon. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before rejoicing this attraction, you will be compelled to kick something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Al's House and Hunt Al "alternative" experience.
- The rock was personally approved by Bobby Burgess.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.