Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Hunt Al attraction during repairs
Al's House and Hunt Al
July 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Al's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Al repeatedly recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.