Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Hunt Al show at park closing
Al's House and Hunt Al
July 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Al's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Al while he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome gear!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to enter a show vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this show will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- This show makes funny sounds significantly more than any other show in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.