Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Hound Al adventure, which recently celebrated its skeletal anniversary
Al's House and Hound Al
April 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Al's house, you'll be led to his Animation Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can observe Al while he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this adventure will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Contains olde-timey signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a water adventure, children are required to bring their own precision newsies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.