Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's fledgling-overlapping photo of Aida's House and Tweet Aida
Aida's House and Tweet Aida
May 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aida's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Aida finishing taping a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will transplant people near you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Aida's House and Tweet Aida separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shuttle.