Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's House and Seat Aida attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Aida's House and Seat Aida
April 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Aida's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Barn in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Aida getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, "The Band Angel. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to joke with you.
- After grabbing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes (in that order) inside the attraction at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom flags.
- George Of The Jungle had a cool workroom built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.