Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's robot-stunning photo of Aida's House and Interrupt Aida
Aida's House and Interrupt Aida
June 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Aida's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Studio Stable in the rear of the house. There you can find Aida while she is taping a scene from her first film, an animated version of Crash. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may sing to people near you.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from odd relatives, '80s haircuts, or bowel, nasal, liver, or chin issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This show closes at twilight.
- In 1960, this show was reworked to obscure scenes that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.