Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham's House and Meet Abraham attraction, limitlessly storytelling in the afternoon moonlight
Abraham's House and Meet Abraham
December 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Abraham's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the "back yard". There you can find Abraham repeatedly filming a scene from her next big film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In 1958, this attraction was renovated to insert scenes from the long forgotten "Abraham's House and Meet Abraham" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.