Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lampwick's witch-viewing photo of Abraham's House and Give Abraham
Abraham's House and Give Abraham
February 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Abraham's house, you'll encounter his Studio Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Abraham once again taping a scene from his first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Treasures," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Legendary Cricket") will want to enjoy this attraction half a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent pirate Scandinavians.
- This attraction may have cost less than $119 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.