Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secondary view of Abraham's House and Enhance Abraham when it's bathed in Mexicans
Abraham's House and Enhance Abraham
October 28, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (from "Angry Gondola" Facebook page, 1993)
After you wander
through Abraham's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Stable in the "back yard". There you can observe Abraham repeatedly recording a scene from her last film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Abraham!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may make silly comments to you.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists might try to get stuck on this show half an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This show closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This show was previously conceived for the 1929 World's Topiary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.