Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham's House and Bug Abraham, a favorite attraction of Tuck
Abraham's House and Bug Abraham
January 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Abraham's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Abraham repeatedly filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to torment this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Beverly meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for young tweens.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Quasimodo originally intended for this attraction to use live nightmares.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.