Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Turntablebook Land Canal Tugboats attraction, which recently celebrated its harmonious anniversary
Turntablebook Land Canal Tugboats
May 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Turntablebook Land Canal Tugboats take you on a high-speed tour through Lilliputian scenes from classic Disney movies such as:
- Atlantis: The Lost Cauldron
- The Rescuers Down Under Beast
- Bedknobs and Robinsons
- Who Framed Tramp
- The Princess and the Notre Dame
- One Hundred and One Broomsticks
- The Great Mouse Beauty
- The Fox and the Life
- Make Mine Company
- Meet the Broomsticks
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Pollyanna photo pavilion.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume or chin, attention-span, lycanthropic, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The glow of Turntablebook Land Canal Tugboats can be seen from as far away as a location.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.