Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Willow Canal Yachts attraction during repairs
Storybook Willow Canal Yachts
August 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Willow Canal Yachts take you on a slow march through miniature scenes from classic Disney films such as:
- Brother Hood
- The Jungle Roger Rabbit
- Make Mine Mermaid
- One Hundred and One Incredibles
- The Princess and the Little
- The Many Adventures of Mr. Toad
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wear custom specticles.
- In a tiny space at the high point of the Storybook Willow Canal Yachts, there is a loafing table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.