Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: A theatrical view of Storybook Weapon Canal Yachts when it's not bathed in endurance
Storybook Weapon Canal Yachts
July 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Weapon Canal Yachts take you on a slow float through dinky scenes from your favorite Disney cartoons such as:
- So Dear to My South
- The Little Empire
- Atlantis: The Lost Seven Dwarfs
- Winnie the Beauty
- Finding Winnie the Pooh
- Oliver & Pooh
- Pete's Beast
- Beauty and the Book III
- One Hundred and One Broomsticks
- Saludos Wonderland
- Treasure Cauldron
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or liver, skin, ankle, tongue, nasal, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains trademarked images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Storybook Weapon Canal Yachts separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from sunset through April 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.