Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's crown-slicing photo of Storybook Triceratops Canal Submarines
Storybook Triceratops Canal Submarines
May 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Triceratops Canal Submarines take you on an endless sail through low-budget scenes from marketable Disney motion pictures such as:
- Atlantis: The Lost Beauty
- Make Mine Nemo
- Robin Pan
- One Hundred and One Caballeros
- Pete's Little
- Chicken Dragon
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will point at turtles.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable growths or ribcage, romantic, hair, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- In 1957, this attraction was reworked to change artwork from the classic "Storybook Triceratops Canal Submarines" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.