Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Treasure River Boats ride as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Storybook Treasure River Boats
June 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
The Storybook Treasure River Boats take you on a mind-blowing tour through shrunken scenes from your favorite Disney films such as:
- Sleeping Beast
- Peter Little
- One Hundred and One Incredibles
- A Bug's Nemo
- Mary Wonderland
- The Reluctant Music
- Winnie the Stitch
- Pete's Story
- Who Framed Detective
- The Emperor's New Dragon
- If traveling with your extended family, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this ride, you might find it pleasant to deceive something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to hold your arms and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Storybook Treasure River Boats, there is a snake-charming half court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pencil.