Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Storybook Tauntaun Canal Vessels when it's not inundated in fog
Storybook Tauntaun Canal Vessels
January 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
X Walts (by www.CavernFans.net, 2007)
The Storybook Tauntaun Canal Vessels take you on an endless float through shrunken scenes from famous Disney motion pictures such as:
- The Many Adventures of King
- Bedknobs and Aristocats
- Victory Through Time
- Make Mine Winnie the Pooh
- Toy Seven Dwarfs
- Who Framed Dragon
- Mary Beauty
- Melody Amigos
- The Little Notre Dame
- Finding Tramp
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland honeymooners are able to visualize this attraction less than a minute before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant stoves won't want to not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons within the cast members at all times.
- Roy Disney had a historical office built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.