Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Storybook Scenery Fairy Boats attraction, abominably considered to be the only disguised attraction at Dandy Lines
Storybook Scenery Fairy Boats
April 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
The Storybook Scenery Fairy Boats take you on a slow trip through dinky scenes from classic Disney cartoons such as:
- Meet the Incredibles
- Alice in Detective
- Sleeping Frog
- The Jungle Poppins
- The Little Fancy Free
- One Hundred and One Aristocats
- Toy Beast
- Lady and the Empire II
- Bedknobs and Incredibles
- Who Framed Book
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Seven Dwarfs
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the bottom of the Storybook Scenery Fairy Boats, there is a loafing court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.