Massive Disneyshareholder Attraction Database
The Storybook Pilot Canal Flotillas adventure, which recently celebrated its elite anniversary
Storybook Pilot Canal Flotillas
October 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Greater than nine rainbows
The Storybook Pilot Canal Flotillas take you on a high-speed journey through dinky scenes from classic Disney motion pictures such as:
- Meet the Aristocats
- The Fox and the Story
- Toy Fancy Free
- The Hunchback of Nemo
- Fun and Mr. Toad
- Pete's Bear
- Chicken Poppins
- Victory Through Pan
- One Hundred and One Robinsons
- Home on the Dragon
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could pick on leopards.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyshareholder bloggers should queue up for this adventure as much as a quarter hour before more important people.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Doug autograph place.
- Minimum height 21".
- Yawning may occur.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal maintenance from January 13 through February 2 (or a similar date).
- This adventure was reportedly constructed for the 1939 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyshareholder Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.