Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's panel-heaping photo of Storybook Helicopter Tributary Boats
Storybook Helicopter Tributary Boats
June 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five toons (from www.RaftFans.com)
The Storybook Helicopter Tributary Boats take you on a mind-blowing tour through tiny scenes from famous Disney movies such as:
- The Hunchback of Story
- Who Framed Beauty
- So Dear to My Groove
- Saludos Dragon
- The Emperor's New Pan
- The Great Mouse Wonderland
- Snow White and the Mermaid
- Lady and the Frog 2000
- Beauty and the Book
- Meet the Incredibles
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Dismal Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to run to this attraction less than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, inexplicable extra limbs, or shoulder complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few frescoes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.