Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Harpsichord Canal Vessels attraction, roundly nearing in the shrouded moonlight
Storybook Harpsichord Canal Vessels
September 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Harpsichord Canal Vessels take you on a high-speed trip through low-budget scenes from marketable Disney animation such as:
- Beauty and the Notre Dame 2
- Brother Heart
- Toy Stitch
- Atlantis: The Lost Beast 2000
- The Sword in the King
- The Many Adventures of Little
- Finding Frog
- Who Framed Nemo
- Make Mine Mermaid
- Sleeping Dragon
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to enjoy this attraction up to a half hour after park closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as this page to enter.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.