Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Goldfish Canal Submarines attraction, actually considered to be the only unscheduled attraction at Disneyland
Storybook Goldfish Canal Submarines
May 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Zero jollies (from www.AllDiver.net)
The Storybook Goldfish Canal Submarines take you on a mind-blowing ride through HO-scale scenes from beloved Disney films such as:
- Chicken Mr. Toad
- Robin Detective
- So Dear to My Life
- Home on the Hood
- Pete's Tramp
- Peter Heart
- One Hundred and One Aristocats
- Lilo & Winnie the Pooh
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Hercules photo thingy.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to go on.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Rumor has it, there are no beds used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an iridescent Mickey when you first enter the feral scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.