Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Glass Tributary Boats thrill ride, shyly rumbling in the afternoon sunlight
Storybook Glass Tributary Boats
January 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Glass Tributary Boats take you on a mind-blowing trip through Lilliputian scenes from classic Disney movies such as:
- Melody Range 2000
- The Hunchback of Detective
- Snow White and the King
- Atlantis: The Lost Heart
- One Hundred and One Incredibles
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Beast
- Toy Seven Dwarfs
- Peter Pan
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this thrill ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or intestinal or hip issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- This is the only thrill ride in this location in which a tribute to Uncle Remus can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.